Radiofrequency-Targeted Vertebral Augmentation™ with the StabiliT® Vertebral Augmentation System
Get rapid and lasting back pain relief with the most advanced targeted therapy available for spine fractures, also referred to as vertebral compression fractures.
Radiofrequency-Targeted Vertebral Augmentation (RF-TVA™).
RF-TVA, formerly referred to as RF Kyphoplasty, is a minimally invasive solution for patients who suffer from spine fractures, and offers significant advantages over a vertebroplasty procedure or conventional balloon kyphoplasty procedure. RF-TVA offers your physician predictable and unparalleled control when treating spine fractures, from initial access to final stabilization of the fractured vertebra.1-6
To date, thousands of patients worldwide have benefited from the positive effects of RF-TVA.
The StabiliT Vertebral Augmentation System
The StabiliT Vertebral Augmentation System is the latest advancement in the treatment of spine fractures. The StabiliT System enables your physician to predictably perform a RF-TVA procedure that will bring rapid relief to back pain caused by a spinal fracture.1-6
Ask your physician about RF-TVA with the StabiliT Vertebral Augmentation System.
- Murphy K. Radiofrequency Kyphoplasty: A Novel Approach to Minimally Invasive Treatment of Vertebral Compression Fractures in The Comprehensive Treatment of the Aging Spine: Minimally Invasive and Advanced Techniques edited by Yue JJ, Guyer R, Johnson JP, Khoo LT, Hochschuler H, and Hochschuler SH. Elsevier. Pg 248-252.
- Elgeti F and Gebauer B. Radiofrequency Kyphoplasty for the Treatment of Osteoporotic and Neoplastic Vertebral Body Fractures: Preliminary Experience and Clinical Results after 6 Months. J Mimer Stoffwechs. 2011;18 Suppl 1:S5-9.
- Licht AW and Kramer W. Radiofrequency kyphoplasty: a new method for the treatment of osteoporotic vertebral body compression fractures ¬– a case report. J Miner Stoffwechs. 2011;18 Suppl 1:S26-28.
- Licht, AW and Kramer W. One-year observation study upon a new augmentation procedure (Radiofrequency-Kyphoplasty) in the treatment of vertebral body compression fractures. Eurospine 2011.
- Erdem E, Akdol S, Amole A, Fryar K, and Eberle R. Initial Clinical Experience with Radio-Frequency Based Vertebral Augmentation in Treatment of Vertebral Compression Fractures As a Result of Multiple Myeloma. ASSR 2011.
- Pflugmacher, R, Bornemann, R, Randau, T, and Wirtz, DC. Comparison of clinical and radiological data in treatment of patients with osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures with radiofrequency kyphoplasty or balloon kyphoplasty. GRIBOI 2011 – The 21st Interdisciplinary Research Conference On Injectable Osteoarticular Biomaterials and Bone Augmentation Procedures.